Tuesday, February 1, 2011

This Weekend

What we did:
The normal stuff and none of the reno stuff.

Friday night - we went to see Dooze and Lester, Sakah came too.
SaturDay and night - we watched a movie:  Beer Wars
Beer Wars
Kinda slow and everyone HATES Anheuser Busch.
Then Matt researched the restoration of his 1960s Hornet bike, and I went to Sarah Qs for a girls night in.  I had a pregnant DD and that means trouble in my world.

SunDay and night - I was HUNGOVER which means I aimlessly followed Matt around while he went gather supplies for Hornet restoration and then I camped out with Grey's Anatomy Season 5.
Oh yea, and the Sunday morning movie was: CouplesRetreat
Couples Retreat
Pretty funny.  I laughed out loud a couple of times.  A little slow towards the end but mindlessly funny, which is exactly what you need when you're HUNGOVER. 

So no house progress but Matt is gonna have an awesome bike when he gets done.  And maybe someday I'll stop getting hungover so I can actually do a project or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment