Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pepperfire Chicken

As part of my hangover cure on Sunday, something fried totally fit the bill.
On our way home from running errands - we passed Pepperfire Chicken.  If you don't know, hot chicken is kindof our thing here in Nashville.
For me it was like all those tourist attractions in town, like 2nd Avenue.  Something that I know the tourists do but I steer clear of....until now.
While you won't be seeing me on 2nd Ave. anytime soon, you will find me back at Pepperfire Chicken.  It has both qualities I find non-negotiable:
  1. It's really effing good.
  2. It's on the East Side.
I'm no restaurant critic so I'll let the Nashville Scene do the talking:
http://www.nashvillescene.com/bites/archives/2010/11/19/fire-in-the-hole-pepperfire-spiced-chicken-opens-on-gallatin-pike
And Yelp has always helped me out when it comes to reviews:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/pepperfire-nashville

And since my family are the only ones that read this little dittty - let me know next time you're in town and we'll go together.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment