Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wow.

Matt just found a 1 million dollar bill. Here's what the back of it said -
"The million dollar question: Will you go to heaven when you die? Here's a quick test. Have you ever told a lie, stolen anything, or used God's name in vain? Jesus said, "Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart." Have you looked with lust? Will you be guilty on judgement day? If you have done those things, God sees you as a LYING, THIEVING, BLASPHEMOUS, ADULTERER AT HEART."
Wow.
Of course, then the million dollar bill then goes on to try and get you to "repent (turn from sin)." Wonder if that has ever worked for anyone?
Oh my, a 1 million dollar bill. What's this? If I don't, how you say, re-pent then I'll go to hell?! OH NO! Whatever should I do?
Now, I'm no Jebus hater, in fact we're pretty close but this is a bunch of religious propoganda that gives us Jebus lovers a bad name.

No comments:

Post a Comment